Re: Can't find install-sh or install.sh

I think Chris is right that you have an old version of the sources, and
you would be best off getting the new version. But if you still have the
problem, you can create an empty install-sh or install.sh and IIRC this
should "fake" configure into continuing. This is the case with some few
other things that configure quits over, but YMMV and DTTAHK.

HTH,
Peter

--
Your mouse has moved.