Re: problem with make

Ralf Habacker wrote:

> [...]

Again, wrong list.  This isn't discussing the applications that are
being developed or ported by or to Cygwin.  To ask this question tells
me you are not a developer or maintainer of Cygwin applications so posts
to this list are off limits.  General questions about Cygwin or
applications distributed via the Cygwin setup are to be posted to
cygwin@cygwin.com.  I'm sure Chris would be more than happy to block
anyone with repeated offenses.

Earnie.