Re: non-installed items list in setup.exe

On Mon, 26 Nov 2001 12:59:36 -0500 you wrote:

>I'm thinking it would be nice to have a list view in setup.exe that
>would show only those packages that haven't been installed (in addition
>to a full listing, and a listing of all installed packages which have
>updates available). This would be one easy way to find new pkgs, and add
>packages that haven't already been installed.

I kind-of agree with this point.

I've been updating with the nice new setup.exe once or twice a week but I
hadn't realised that new packages were not being automagicaly added, like
they were in the previous version of setup. I think this is a little
confusing, only because it's different from before.

Just my 2 pence.

:-)

--
Mark Himsley