Re(3): Setup Alerts and Website

Robert Collins wrote:

> unless its going to help generate patches. Now, as you need to
> use CVS to grab cinstall to make a patch, I don't see that there is any
> extra barrier to entry in having the wishlist in CVS.

I thought you were suggesting that I patch cinstall myself, as well as
possibly
maintaining said web-page. To which I also have no objection. My boss is
currently away, but will be back tomorrow. I expect it will be allowed as
long as I don't do it on company time. I should switch to my private
account,
wdherndon@aol.com.

> 1) you'll need to apply for CVS write access via the form on cygwin.com,
> but first let Chris Faylor chime in here and say whether you can get an
> account or not.

Chris Faylor, what saith you? Would that also put me on the mailing list?

> 2) You need to commit to maintaining the page, oh, say weekly at the
> worst. An out of date page like this is worse than a missing page.

I think I can manage that.

Bill