Re: Hello I want Know can we have minicom support in cygwin

"Support" is something you would have to pay for.  I don't
know if you really mean "support" so I assume you just mean
if minicom could become part of the Cygwin net distribution.

Minicom isn't in the net distro and it will not be in the net distro
as long as nobody has ported it and is willing to maintain that
package.

Btw., does anybody know about a minicom port, perhaps?

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.