Cygwin1.DLL not found

Hi, I am a student in the Faculty of Engineering Cairo University and we are doing a project using the Leon Processor.
The Leccs compiler needs the file cygwin1.dll and on downloading the cygwin version we still can't find the file.

Pls reply ASAP
How and From Where can we find the file?
Thank you for your co-operation.