Re: problems with sshd and RSAAuthentication

Have you tried starting sshd from the command line? You can also put it
into debugging/verbose mode that way, with sshd -d (or multiple -d's, 3
max?). Does it work from the command line? If you have the same problem
from the command line, that points to the variable of the SYSTEM account
not being the cause of the problem.

HTH,
Peter

Peter Fales wrote:

> So what you are saying is that SYSTEM is running my sshd since it is running
> from cygrunsrv, and SYSTEM has all rights it needs.    But, it still
> doesn't let me in with RSAAuthentication.    Is there any way to
> tell (perhaps by turning on additional logging) why it doesn't work?

Your mouse has moved.
Reboot now?  [OK]