Re: Camp apache does not serve -- OT

[...]
> Please read http://www.student.uni-koeln.de/cygwin/News#040799 for
> more information on running Apache for Cygwin on Win9x.

[...]

Thanks for the hint, I was remembering something, but not very precisely.

> If you contribute code that fixes problems on Win9x, it's highly
> welcome and I will integrate it.

[...]

Well I'll try, but hope will not happen like it did with httptunnel, which
crashed, and when I tried a strace, it worked just so. Since then, this is how
my ssh uses our http proxy, from windows (i.e. using a "strace htc" command
:)).

Regards,

SLao