RE: Esound for Cygwin

Harold and co.

In looking further the modification I made to the esd.h to allow compilation
was

#define RTLD_NEXT ((void *) -1l)

This really should be defined in dlfcn.h in /usr/include as I've seen on
some Linux distributions.  I'm not really sure how to go about submitting
this to Cygwin (I don't even have the source on my machines) but it should
probably be included in that header rather than as a modification to esd.h

I'd be happy to submit this myself or let someone with access to the source
do it.  Just point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Kevin