Problem and Fix: Missing cygncurses5.dll...

Problem Synopsis:

After updating my existing Cygwin/Xfree86 install with Cygwin's
Setup.exe, I launched XFree86 and tried to bring up an xterm.  However,
I got an error that said, to the effect, "cannot find cygncurses5.dll".
A little poking around made it apparent that the "upgrade" blew away the
file /bin/cygncurses5.dll and replaced it with /bin/cygncurses6.dll,
hence breaking the xterm build.

Problem Fix/Work-Around:

I found that by simply copying /bin/cygncurses6.dll to
/bin/cygncurses5.dll, xterm worked again.

Of course, the "right" solution would be to recompile xterm, but this
will have to do for now.