From: David Abrahams [mailto:david.abrahams@rcn.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 9 October 2001 1:20
To: Billinghurst, David (CRTS); billingd@gcc.gnu.org;
gcc-gnats@gcc.gnu.org
Subject: Re: c++/4479

#defining HAVE_SYS_ERRLIST and HAVE_SYS_NERR in both libiberty/config.h and,
for bootstrapping, in i686-pc-cygwin/libiberty/config.h allows the build and
install process to complete successfully. I think this evidence clearly
shows that the problem does not lie with the cygwin DLL.

HTH,
Dave

  David Abrahams, C++ library designer for hire
 resume: http://users.rcn.com/abrahams/resume.html

        C++ Booster (http://www.boost.org)
          email: david.abrahams@rcn.com