RE: rxvt font problem

Holger,

I too am interested in a solution to this. I think the vertical lines etc., are part of
the alternate character set that the old VT-100 series of terminals used. I'm after this
as I want to use rxvt to telnet to a VMS system where quite a few utilities use these
characters. I note also that Midnight Commander uses them too.

Regards,
Tony.