1.3.2: bug storing mount settings in registry

Hello all,

Had a problem with strict case checking in filesystem paths.

Installed latest CygWin ditribution (1.3.2, full) on my Win2000; worked fine.
Then had to specify strict filename case checking through
environment variable (added "set CYGWIN=check_case:strict"
line into cygwin.bat) and all of a suddent I was unable to do "cd /".
The system still works, allows to cd /cygdrive/ etc, just can't cd to /

CAUSE:
Hopefuly found a reason: I've installed CygWin into e:\CygWin directory
(note the case!!!), the setup created mounts in the registry:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/
  (default) = `e:/cygwin'
  flags = 0x00000000
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/bin
  (default) = `e:/cygwin/bin'
  flags = 0x00000000
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/lib
  (default) = `e:/cygwin/lib'
  flags = 0x00000000

(note, that in registry the directory name is cygwin, not CygWin)
Edited the mount paths in registry manualy, and the problem was solved!!!
like this:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/
  (default) = `e:/CygWin'
  flags = 0x00000000
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/bin
  (default) = `e:/CygWin/bin'
  flags = 0x00000000
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Cygnus Solutions\Cygwin\mounts v2\/usr/lib
  (default) = `e:/CygWin/lib'
  flags = 0x00000000

Rgds

PS: Attached a copy of cygcheck -svr, as requested by bug reporting guidelines :)

--
Tomas Juknevicius
e-mail: mailto:Tomas.Juknevicius@nomagic.com

cygcheck.zip