Re: I suggest creation of a list of package maintainers

On Sat, 25 Aug 2001, Augustus Saunders wrote:

> 3) Kind of an extension of 2, but I'd also like to see
> a list of Perl modules known to work ootb with Cygwin.
>  I mean, Perl and PostgresSQL come standard now, and
> yet the Postgres DBI module does not.  Oh, well it
> should work ootb, right?  Nope, you gotta go get
> postgres source to build it, and I haven't figured out
> if I can use the Win32 prebuilts (I doubt it's going
> to work, but let me know if it's worked for you...).

CPAN Testers is _supposed_ to do this... I usually find	it's easier to
just to download the modules from CPAN and make test. YMMV.

Anyway, check CPAN Testers out if you're interested:

http://testers.cpan.org/
--
Michael Hoffman <grouse@mail.utexas.edu>
The University of Texas at Austin