Re: Mutt mailbox corruption during delete

It turns out that one of my mount points was set as textmode (which
the mutt Cygwin documentation warns against).  That was the source
of the problem.  My fault.  At least the mailing list archive now
contains an example of what happens if you use mutt under textmode.

FWIW, mutt on Cygwin would be worth using even if I couldn't use the
mailboxes (but Windows wouldn't be worth using if I couldn't use
Cygwin)...

Bob Heckel