From: Becker, Brian W [mailto:Brian.Becker@MW.Boeing.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 2:06 PM
To: 'Peter Buckley'
Subject: RE: FW: Crash on setup- Cygwin

After several iterations I was finally able to get the utilities I needed,
only to get an error when starting any of the utilities that "cygwin1.dl
could not be found in the specified path", and indeed, the dll is not
present on my system.  I did not load all the utilities, just find
utilities, gawk, grep and sed (and later bash when I found the startup
script needed this).  What other utilities do I need to install in order to
get everything I need to run?
Brian Becker