     From: parkway@kingcon.com
       To: cygwin@sources.redhat.com
  Subject: PARK 01

There may have been other recipients.

Detailed test results follow:

7/31/01	2:56 PM	Scan Started	SENTRY\sentry	ODS
7/31/01	2:56 PM	Infected	SENTRY\sentry	d:\viruscheck\temp\B0004357965\PARK 01.doc.com	W32/SirCam@MM (Removable)
7/31/01	2:56 PM	Scan Complete	SENTRY\sentry	ODS

If you need to send an e-mail prior to running a virus scan,
you should use a web-based e-mail program.
Subscribers of The Kingdom Connection can use our web e-mail located at
http://www.kingcon.com

For more information, please contact us-

The Kingdom Connection
http://www.kingcon.com