Re: per-process mounts (Was: directory hard links)

An RFE? I don't think cygwin really operates with that business model.
If you would like cygwin to have a feature, AFAIK SOP is that you write
patch or create a package and become the maintainer. You also would need
approval for the patch/package. Cygwin is a maintained by a community
effort.

-Peter