Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: ghostscript-6.51-1

    David> Are any of the Viewer programs that work with Ghostscript
    David> open-source, and have any been ported to Cygwin?

There's GSview, which supports Win32, but the docs say that it
requires an AFPL release of Ghostscript.  I don't know if it can be
made to work with Cygwin release of the GNU version.

There's also GV, but it's an X viewer.  You may try searching the
cygwin-xfree mailing list archive to see if anyone's been able to get
the GV viewer up and running.

    David> And, where do I find GV or GSView(?).  I know Ghostview
    David> comes from Ghostgum, I haven't checked out their license
    David> terms.

I did a 'grep -i' for gsview in /usr/doc/ghostscript-6.51, and found
that Install.htm and New-user.htm contain information regarding
GSview.  New-user.htm also had info regarding the Ghostview viewer.

--
Dario Alcocer -- Sr. Software Developer, Helix Digital Inc.
alcocer@helixdigital.com -- http://www.helixdigital.com