Timezone setting (Found it!).

Figures.  Search the web without success before posting, but finds the answer as soon as the message is posted.  I simply got to add "export TZ=EST5EDT" to my .bashrc
(there might be a better logical place to put this, under /etc though).

Ciao
Hans

---------------------- Envoyée par Hans Deragon/VISA/Desjardins le 07/06/2001 08:15 AM ---------------------------

Hans Deragon
07/06/2001 07:54 AM

Pour :    cygwin@cygwin.com
cc :
Objet :   Timezone setting.  (Document link: Hans Deragon)

Greetings.

  I am embarassed to ask, but I have difficulty to figuring out how to set the timezone under cygwin.  "date" always returns UTC time.  I searched the web for help, but
could not find any.  :(

Ciao
Hans