Cygwin is simply amazing

Once again, Cygwin has made it incredibly easy for me to
make rapid progress on some things in that past couple of weeks
that I could never easily do on a winblows box.

The details about the scripts I needed to write and the
Cygwin utilities I needed to use (and worked flawlessly)
are probably not needed here.

I just have to express my deep appreciation for everyone's work.
This stuff is just SO incredibly awesome!
Thank you very much Cygwin contributors.

My co-workers consider me a Cygwin religious zealot,
and I happily accept that title as they all stumble
and grope with poor tools (after moving from AIX workstations
to Win2000/NT over the past several years).

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

.
"The stuff we call "software" is not like anything that human society
  is used to thinking about. Software is something like a machine, and
  something like mathematics, and something like language, and
  something like thought, and art, and information...
  but software is not in fact any of those other things."
Bruce Sterling - The Hacker Crackdown

Fred A. Kulack  -  AS/400e  Java and Java DB2 access, Jdbc, JTA, etc...
IBM in Rochester, MN  (Phone: 507.253.5982   T/L 553-5982)
mailto:kulack@us.ibm.com   Personal: mailto:kulack@bresnanlink.net
AOL Instant Messenger: Home:FKulack  Work:FKulackWrk