Re: ALT-SPACE accelerator does work for rxvt

Peter,

Ahh, but it does. Press ALT, release, then press space. The window menu
will appear.

I have the ALT-Space-N habit, too, but some applications (I can't discern
the pattern) require the separate (non-overlapping) keypresses.

I'm so peeved with Netscape 6, ALT-Space truly does not work at all.

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA