RE: bug in binutils-20010425-2 tarball

Sorry, Just when I installed from that tarball, I couldn't get compiles to
work.  (What I was attempting to do was recompile AfterStep.)
I checked the tarball I dl'd and it looks ok now.
It looks like setup was just failing to install binutils and I wasn't seeing
an error message (I wasn't watching the update so it may have shown one...).

When I installed the -1 version I did it from bash.

I appreciate you taking time to respond. Cygwin is a great utility.

Thank You
John A. Shoemaker