Re: resource editors

At 11:01 AM 5/24/2001, Jim Baumbach wrote:
>I'm new to the windows world.  I want to add a dialog box to a C
>program and went looking at the WIN32 API and discovered I need a
>template for it.  IS there a resource editor that people use with gcc?
>Is there some other way people do this in the cygwin environment?

Its always best, when you're a newbie, to check the FAQ and email
archives for any questions you have.  Frequently, a newbie's question or
issue has been discussed before and answers to these questions exist.

I suggest consulting the Cygwin email archives for this question.  You
can find it at www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin  I know you'll find some "hits"
on this issue, though I don't remember specifics off the top of my head.

Good luck,