RE: TAB Completion Not Working

Hello Simon,

Yes, it appears that 2.05-6 fixes the problem, however two issues still remain:

1) The time taken is, from what I can see, at least double than it was with 1.1.8. The directory where I am testing it has less than 15 files!

2) If you have a subdirectory with the name matching the pattern, you will find that that one is displayed as well, which is fine, but also all the executables within that directory, too, which is not good.

All in all, not a big deal, once you know about these "features" but annoying nonetheless, since the previous version was definitely better, in this respect, at least.

>Hi Roberto
>
>Tab completion has been fixed (at least for me) in bash versions 2.05-5 and
>2.05-6.
>
>Simon
>
>Dr Simon Willcox
>Blue Bear Systems Research Ltd
>Sandy
>UK

Best regards.

ROBERTO URBAN - EMEA
Non-Subsidiary Business Partners
Symbol Technologies

Ext. -7206
Tel +44 (0)118 945 7206
Fax +44 (0)118 945 7400
roberto.urban@uk.symbol.com

This message has been checked for viruses.