Re: Problem with using Sybase DLL's.

The message I posted on the list did not get any answers. However, I found
the problem and I whould like to share this on the list so it may be
entered in the archives.

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/1999-12/msg00302.html reference is
outdated and should not be regarded as a working solution.

The application links fine using the GCC compiler and linker and SYBASE
native WindowsNT dynamic (dll) libraries. Use a compiler define flag -DNT
so the structures in sybdb.h gets the correct size. Make sure application
prototypes for SYBASE message and error handlers are set corrcetly (check
in sybdb.h). Done that and it should work. If you share startup scripts
with other UNIX systems you may want to check if your 'LANG' environment
variable is in the $SYBASE/locales/locales.dat.

Oddvard