BUG in cygwin newest release?

Dear Friends:

	I downloaded the latest version of cygwin and try it out on my
laptop computer. I tested a c code and the outcome seems rather strange.
The code, which runs perfect in linux, is so simple that I am certain
there is a bug somewhere in the new release. The test code does compile
well, but the output is completely wrong. The following is the 12 line
code and its input file, junk. Please let me know if anyone finds a fix.
Thanks!

Yi-Kuo

****The following is the test code **********

#include <stdio.h>