Setup suggestion

A suggestion for setup.exe - rather than having to tell it to skip, say,
ghostscript every time I run the program to upgrade any part of the cygwin
distribution, why not add a setting which means something like "skip this
package until further notice" that is remembered by setup.exe on future
runs.

One simple solution, that wouldn't actually require any new choices, and
that would also allow me to choose not to upgrade from version 2.32 to 2.33
of some package without constantly saying so, but offer an upgrade to v.
2.34, would simply be to remember all my choices from a given run of setup,
and only go back to defaults when a new version of any package appears.

Richard Stanton