RE: Invoker question

Apps that run as services should not exit() the process started by the
service manager. Whether this is as a native service, or vi
srvany/invoker etc.

So sshd -D is the correct way, as is squid -D.

If this isn't done, the service manager will think the process has quit,
and will show as stopped.

(The application may still work... but that's another story).

Rob