Re: A list of help needed

Guess what.. my inetd still isnt working right and services arnt running.
Ive tried the ways people have said here and also by other people at other
sources. Im about ready to start from scratch again. Anyone have any last
hope on helping me to get a telnet daemon running. It seems I must be doing
something very wrong or im a complete idiot.