Re: Space in PATH replaced with :?!

Hi!

Thanx for the tip. For a while I had hope. Unfortunately when I use the
command in a .csh-file
cygpath, like tr and sed, also replaces space with a :.
I write like this:
set path = `cygpath -p -u "${PATH}"`
and out comes the distorted PATH as described before. I really think
this is a problem with my settings.
However if noone knows the solution at least cygpath helps me find the
correct short names for my path

Best regards
Johan