RE: Two questions: Moving Directories, Ctrl-Z

> Use the source Mark! Your $.02 would rapidly become $completed and done
> the way you want it.
>
> Wanting something different is vastly different from helping make it
> different.

Damn, I knew that this would happen one day...   I would become one of
those people who forgot where the software comes from and starts tossing
RFEs about like I was paying for a support contract :-).

Sorry if my request sounded like a demand...  I will, indeed, take a
hard look at that stuff in a week or two, after we're over the hump
of two trade shows that are this week and next...

and, btw, since i haven't said it before...to everyone who contributes
and supports this stuff: thanks for all the excellent work and advice.

...myoung