Re: CYGWIN question...

You can find the source for gcc-2.95.2-6 on any Cygwin mirror under
latest/gcc.  This is a GPL requirement.

Some pthread support already exists in the Cygwin runtime.  More needs
to be added and we're waiting for you to add what is missing and work
out the bugs.

Whether or not it is feasible to add pthread support to gcc is unknown
to me.

Earnie.

P.S.: For your convenience, I've redirected you request back to the list
and reset your replies there.