Download Error??

Dear Sir,
        I seem to be having a problem downloading the program in order to
use it for a C++ class that I am taking.  I have tried several times at
different parts of the day and I am still running into problems.  Every
time I start the setup program I get a problem where it downloads the
first several files and then it get to the binutils file and says that it
has a downloading error and then after that they all have downloading
errors until it self terminates.  I am not sure what my problem is but I
would love some good old genuine customer service in order to get it to
work.  I would gladly do anything that I am told to get the darn thing
downloaded and working.  I have included in the attachment to this e-mail
my two log files so that you can assist me promptly and efficiently in
getting this program to work properly on my computer for my class.

Thank you,
Michael V. Mason

setup.log

setup.log.full