running C programs in Cygwin

Dear Sir,

I have recently installed cygwin in my pc-computer and
now I am using it. I have a
program packet that contains C source programes so I
need run it properly in
cygwin. Preveously I used the packet in Sun
workstation.

I compiled the program using gcc compiler and I did
not have any problem ignoring
some warnings and I use bash (I was usin csh in Sun).
The problem I countered is
related the results. I can not have proper results as
I had before in Sun. When I
display the result in a viewer, I realized the result
involve some extrime values that I
have never had. Cygwin is a different platform then I
used before (same thing is
happening in Linux too). I think I am missing
something. I do everthing same in both
platform. Is there anything I should concider or what
should I do? Please send me
your comment about this problem.

Thanks for your consideration.

Z. Kanbur