Re: would appreciate help with anon-mmap replacement

F everybody's I, I've asked Corinna to work with Zack on this.

I think I know why his test case was failing and the fix is pretty
simple but I would like to get cygwin working correctly.  It is possible
that this might not *be* possible but we're investigating now.

cgf