Re: [make] VPATH pb

Hello,
  I found this problem also in GNU make on HP-UX
  (GNU Make version 3.76.1)
  It seems that GNU make find that to build file.lib he needs file.bin
  so he call the rule for it and it assumed that after calling to the rule
  the file is created in currunt dir and there is no need to look for it
  in the VPATH.
  If you found how to solve this problem , I will be glad to know.

  Thanks,

     Avraham

Avraham H. Fraenkel
email : avraham.fraenkel@comMATCH.com