Re: where to find nslookup for Cygwin?

<19 Dec 2000, 12:45 Uhr wars, als Pablo Ruiz Garcia folgendes schrub:>
< Re: where to find nslookup for Cygw >

> Actually there is some similar to a "distro", this is what
> cygwin setup installs, and all the installed files are listed on
> /etc/setup/*. RPM is good enought to make *contribution* packages,
> probable better than tar+gz, and tar+bz2, but by now RPM
> is not part of the official-cygwin-release/distro
> it makes me dont want rpm to be on /usr instead of /usr/local.

I think, it is no problem, to include the sources of tar and gzip in
the setup.exe, and it would be much more work, to use rpm.

Like it is, it works fine.

tar+gz and tar+bz2 are much more standard than other pack-mechanisms.

Ciao,

--
=^..^=
Gerrit Peter Haase