Appreciation of FAQ maintainer

I've expressed appreciation to our FAQ maintainer, David
Starks-Browning, in another message, but I thought that it probably was
somewhat buried in the discussion.

So, I just wanted to formally express my appreciation here.  David is
doing an unbelievable job at maintaining the FAQ.  Under his direction,
it really is a living document, as a FAQ should be.

David has also been performing another, lower visibility, service to the
Cygwin project.  He's been trying to make the mirrors list more
accurate.  He has contacted mirror sites when there are problems and
trimmed out-of-date mirrors from the list.  I also appreciate his
efforts here.

So, I just wanted to give a public "tip of the hat" to David.  His
activities encourage me to think that this free software project is a
viable endeavor and worthy of *my* time.

Thank you, David.

cgf