From: cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com
[mailto:cygwin-owner@sources.redhat.com] On Behalf Of Andre Oliveira da
Costa
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 3:44 PM
To: Cygwin
Subject: 'dircolors' command does nothing

Hi,

I've sync'ed my installation with the current distribution today, and
'dircolors' doesn't seem to work anymore. Typing it at the prompt does
nothing:

~: dircolors -b
LS_COLORS='';
export LS_COLORS

If I try it with a file name, nothing happens either:

~: dircolors -p > aaa
~: dircolors -b aaa
LS_COLORS='';
export LS_COLORS

Anyone else experiencing this? Any hints on what it could be? BTW: 'ls'
output *is* using colors, I just cannot customize it anymore.

Best,

Andre
--
André Oliveira da Costa