sourceforge CVS - SSH / Win98 password asking?

I regret if this is too much off topic, but I'm trying to pinpoint if
the problem is in my setup or at sourceforge staff's CVS setup. I'm
also hoping that some knowledgeable CVS admin / Linux admin could
figure the probable cause of the following behavior

    $ ssh-agent bash
    $ ssh-add [my-key]
    $ ssh shell.sourcefoge.net

works fine, no passwords, just what I expected. (I have put the
generated host key to sourceforge)

I have checked out my module from sourceforge and set

    $ export CVS_RSH=/bin/ssh

But then I hit the wall

    $ cvs -n -q up
    jaalto@PROJECT.sourceforge.net's password:

Can anyone figure out why it asks password? Am I missing something form
my side or at the shell.sourceforge.net? currently I haven't used the
SF cvs server at all, because it asks password (My SF login password)
for every cvs comand, duh.

Jari