Re: CygUtils updates: usr-local, RemoveObsoletePackages

"Charles S. Wilson" wrote:

> A lot of packages that were originally included in my usr-local package
> at cygutils have been absorbed into the official cygwin net release.  In
> most cases, the versions distributed from sources.redhat.com are newer
> and better, so the ones from cygutils are obsolete.  I've created a new
> usr-local package that does not include those obsolete packages -- the
> new one (usr-local-4) is about one fourth the size of the old one
> (usr-local-3) which was in turn half the size of the preceding one.
> (I'm slowly succeeding in my goal to make cygutils obsolete...)  The new
> usr-local package includes:
>
> automake-1.4     freetype-1.3
> ncftp-3.0.1      rxvt-2.6.2
> unzip-5.41       wget-1.5.3
> zip-2.3

Please forgive a rather silly question, but, from where may I download
usr-local-4?  It doesn't show up in the list of setup packages.  From
your text, I expect that there is a "cygutils" site somewhere, but I'm
not sure where to begin to look.

--wpd