setup.exe improvements

On Monday 20 Nov 00, Ehud Karni writes:
> 2. Chris Faylor always requests us to download from a mirror site and
>    I obey. I think setup.exe can benefit if the mirrors list would be
>    enhanced with 2 additions: The first will be the "update" status of
>    the mirror site (it seems some mirrors are "more" up to date than
>    others).

This is already done to some extent, in that mirrors are checked
nightly that they are still "current".  If they aren't current, they
don't get on mirrors.lst, and setup.exe doesn't offer them.

However, they do get some slack, as they can't always be expected to
have everything within 24 hours, for example.

Cheers,
David