Re: OpenSSH-2.2.0p1 for Cygwin 1.1.4

Ralf Fassel wrote:
> Just for the record: after installing this version, I get on my IRIX
> box:
>
> % ssh -V
> SSH Version 1.2.26 [mips-sgi-irix6.3], protocol version 1.5.
> Standard version.  Does not use RSAREF.
>
> % ssh -x -t neptun
>
> ssh from the NT box to itself works ok, and OpenSSH 2.1.1 from the
> UNIX box too, so I guess it's a problem of the protocol version.

You could debug that by calling sshd -d on the Cygwin side and
ssh -v on the irix side. This might help to find the problem.
Reports about protocoll problems should be sent to the mailing list
mailto:openssh-unix-dev@mindrot.org

However, the next version 2.3.0p1 is in the loop. I hope it will
be released next week at least.

Corinna

Cygwin Developer                        mailto:cygwin@sources.redhat.com
Red Hat, Inc.