Cygwin install

Help! I have a Win98 workstation on an SBS (NT network). I am looking for
UNIX utilities for Windows. An engineer at BSDI recommended Cygwin. I
downloaded the setup file and executed it and selected everything. Your
downloader proceeded to download everything and create separate sub
directories for everything. However there is no executable and I am at a
loss as to what to do with all the ....tar.gz files. Can you give me a
clue? Thanks.

Bill McIntyre
(970) 282-7137
(970) 218-5374