RE: Re. Bash Prompt Here

Hi,

	IIRC, just look at HKEY_ROOT_CLASSES\Unknown\shell. All keys created
here are used by default for any file for which there is no explicit class.
For others I'm afraid you have to add a command for *all* HKRC\*\shell keys
;-(

I really hope someone knows a better solution,

	Bernard

Bernard Dautrevaux
Microprocess Ingenierie
97 bis, rue de Colombes