Re: ssh client (corinna's port) hangs doing 'cvs update'

Just following up...

I've since seen the same kind of hang from scp.  Looks like it's a bug in
ssh or ssl.  No, I haven't gotten around to building debuggable versions of
them even though I'd like to give it a try.

-jeff

--On Monday, July 24, 2000 11:23 PM +0200 Corinna Vinschen