xemacs configuration

Greetings,

I just joined the list.  CYGWIN looks great -- I have
the boxed set.

Questions:
1.  Any updates I should apply
2.  How do I get c-mode, etc. with xemacs as supplied?

I have a .emacs file compatible with xemacs and emacs,
versions 19.x, 20.4, and 21.1.8.  It colorizes C/C++, etc.
(based on really old articles in LJ).  I have tried it,
hacked versions, etc. with the supplied xemacs, but
no luck.  I tried copying some of the xemacs
lisp packages, but no luck.

Any help would be most appreciated.
--
W. Wade, Hampton  <whampton@staffnet.com>
On July 8, 1947, witnesses claim a spaceship with five aliens aboard