Re: sshd: multiple connections fail while drives are mounted

Don't know if I was clear enough:

Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Try using different drive letters for different users for testing
> purposes, please.

What I wanted to say is, don't use '*' as drive wildcard but
fixed drive letters as, say Q: and R: instead.

> Welcome in the wonderful world of SMB shares :-P

My intention was to say "It's no Cygwin problem, but a Windows problem!"
My irony has overwhelmed me.

Corinna

Cygwin Developer                        mailto:cygwin@sources.redhat.com
Red Hat, Inc.