RE: Instructions for rebuilding all the cygwin tools?

> --- Chris Telting <telting@sprynet.com> wrote:
> > Are there any instructions for rebuilding all the
> > cygwin tools?  I mean everything in the "latest"
> > directory.  Version B20.1 allowed it to be doe
> > with a single make.  Anyone have experience
> > rebuilding everything on their machine?
> >

> Let me see if I understand you correctly.  You want to build Cygwin and all of
> it's tools with one configure command and one make command is that correct?
> Or, do you want to just build Cygwin?

I would like to build thw whole cygwin distribution in
the "latest" directory with one "configuration" and
one "make" at once.  I can manage to do each one by
one and not without problems but I was wondering what
I was missing.

All I really want is the equivelent instructions found
in the FAQ for b20.1 for rebuilding the tools.  Also
links to get the tex2html and other tools which some
of the packages need in order to do make install and
so fourth.

The simple and straightforward instuctions for compiling
and setting up everything.  BTW does the "latest"
directory even get a version number?